And to think that I used to claim Ginza as my favorite… I can’t club anywhere else ever again. Seriously nothing can compare to Vegas! #Video 🎥 #WhyDidWeGoToGinzaLastNight #OnlyForAnHour #ThisIsntVegas #WeKnowTooManyPeopleHere #GinzaNotForTheWinza 🙈 (at Las vegas, NV)
Everything that happens in Vegas, doesn’t necessarily always stay in Vegas. For example, the bond that I now share with these girls 👯👯💕 Exactly 2 weeks ago we were getting ready to FSU, & now we’re all having the meanest Vegas withdrawals! From being C not R, having free bottle service every night, doing it for the chairs, always being on the look out for CGs, backing it up into ‘the corner’, yelling out “$100 on red!”, putting on our hater blockers to fight the feels, calling people by description instead of their names, passing Manny’s farewell party every night, coming home at like 7AM every morning and saying “Whoa, is that the sun?!!!”, spending our whole day sleeping off our night, having campfire talks for like an hour about the previous night’s shenanigans after we finally come alive again, making it known that we’re all team players, having an unplanned outfit theme for every single day, to not letting any BAYbae get left behind! You’re the best suite mates ever, & we def proved that we can survive together! There’s seriously no others I’d rather laugh at picking up those 100 one-dollar bills right after I made it rain on the dance floor… LOL. (One day we’ll be ballin enough to use our own money to make it rain😏) I still love you guys though because that went towards our cab fare 😂 See you ladies tonight for our traditional Wine Thursdays 🍷 Like Alyssa said, Vegas 2015 planning starts tonight! #LIVE #TheyreFromThe70sButWeAre90sBitch! 😘💕 @_misstracy @apangalang @sweetshaaa @darlene_n (at Las vegas, NV)
It was seriously life altering! Not to mention, we made eye contact and he smiled 😏😏😏 #Part2 #WeWereThatCloseToHim #DayClubbing #ImLiterallyClubbingAllDayToday #WakeUpGoDayClubbing #GoHomeAndGetReadyToGoNightClubbing #MyBodyIsFinallyStartingToShutDownFromClubbingEveryday #ILoveItDoe! #LastNightInVegas @Zedd (at Encore Beach Club)
Mutha fckn @Zedd!!!!!!! 💜🔊🎶🎶🎶🔊💜 #Part1 (at Encore Beach Club)
MTV, welcome to my crib. #SuiteLiving #OurHomeForTheWeek #ItsOnlyBeenTwoDaysAndTheVenetianHasBeenGoodToUsSoFar 😉 (at The Venetian Las Vegas)
Wishing the happiest of birthdays to my niece, God-daughter, favorite person in the world, the only person whose ass I’ll wipe, who I’ll let take up 3/4 of my bed, who can pull my hair & slap my face without getting it back, who I’ll wake up at 4am for, who is beyond naughty & irking, and my bestestest friend. Happy 1st birthday #BrooklynKendall. Fastest year ever! I love you! 👶💕🎂🎉🎈 #ThisIsOurFavoriteSongToSingLOL
25 Things To Do Before You Turn 25
1. Make peace with your parents. Whether you finally recognize that they actually have your best interests in mind or you forgive them for being flawed human beings, you can’t happily enter adulthood with that familial brand of resentment.
2. Kiss someone you think is out of your league; kiss models and med students and entrepreneurs with part-time lives in Dubai and don’t worry about if they’re going to call you afterward.
3. Minimize your passivity.
4. Work a service job to gain some understanding of how tipping works, how to keep your cool around assholes, how a few kind words can change someone’s day.
5. Recognize freedom as a 5:30 a.m. trip to the diner with a bunch of strangers you’ve just met.
6. Try not to beat yourself up over having obtained a ‘useless’ Bachelor’s Degree. Debt is hell, and things didn’t pan out quite like you expected, but you did get to go to college, and having a degree isn’t the worst thing in the world to have. We will figure this mess out, I think, probably; the point is you’re not worth less just because there hasn’t been an immediate pay off for going to school. Be patient, work with what you have, and remember that a lot of us are in this together.
7. If you’re employed in any capacity, open a savings account. You never know when you might be unemployed or in desperate need of getting away for a few days. Even $10 a week is $520 more a year than you would’ve had otherwise.
8. Make a habit of going outside, enjoying the light, relearning your friends, forgetting the internet.
9. Go on a 4-day, brunch-fueled bender.
10. Start a relationship with your crush by telling them that you want them. Directly. Like, look them in the face and say it to them. Say, I want you. I want to be with you.
11. Learn to say ‘no’ — to yourself. Don’t keep wearing high heels if you hate them; don’t keep smoking if you’re disgusted by the way you smell the morning after; stop wasting entire days on your couch if you’re going to complain about missing the sun.
12. Take time to revisit the places that made you who you are: the apartment you grew up in, your middle school, your hometown. These places may or may not be here forever; you definitely won’t be.
13. Find a hobby that makes being alone feel lovely and empowering and like something to look forward to.
14. Think you know yourself until you meet someone better than you.
15. Forget who you are, what your priorities are, and how a person should be.
16. Identify your fears and instead of letting them dictate your every move, find and talk to people who have overcome them. Don’t settle for experiencing .000002% of what the world has to offer because you’re afraid of getting on a plane.
17. Make a habit of cleaning up and letting go. Just because it fit at one point doesn’t mean you need to keep it forever — whether ‘it’ is your favorite pair of pants or your ex.
18. Stop hating yourself.
19. Go out and watch that movie, read that book, listen to that band you already lied about watching, reading, listening to.
20. Take advantage of health insurance while you have it.
21. Make a habit of telling people how you feel, whether it means writing a gushing fan-girl email to someone whose work you love or telling your boss why you deserve a raise.
22. Date someone who says, “I love you” first.
23. Leave the country under the premise of “finding yourself.” This will be unsuccessful. Places do not change people. Instead, do a lot of solo drinking, read a lot of books, have sex in dirty hostels, and come home when you start to miss it.
24. Suck it up and buy a Macbook Pro.
25. Quit that job that’s making you miserable, end the relationship that makes you act like a lunatic, lose the friend whose sole purpose in life is making you feel like you’re perpetually on the verge of vomiting. You’re young, you’re resilient, there are other jobs and relationships and friends if you’re patient and open.❞